Schedule your next tire alignment service with the certified technicians at Wayne Akers Ford.
- Your tires will make better contact with the road, providing better handling and ensuring the proper performance of your tires.
- A car with tires that have been aligned will not have a tendency to pull to one side of the road. This causes uneven wear to your tires, which shortens their life. If you notice uneven tread wear, this is a sign that your tires are not aligned properly.
- Strange vibrations will be eliminated. These can be caused by poor tire alignment. The wheels of your car may be pulling against each other, forcing your car to use more energy than it needs to.
- Bad tire and wheel alignment can affect more than just the tires. Vibration can cause wear on your car, particularly the steering column. Get this proper maintenance performed to keep your car in good shape.
- You could save MPG. Poorly aligned tires and wheels could actually be costing you at the pump. As touched on above, sometimes your wheels can be fighting against each other. Poor alignment can cause your car to expend a lot of excess energy to get down the road. With your tires and wheels properly aligned, your car can move smoothly down the road and your tires can work together, like a team.
- Proper alignment of your tires may be necessary to satisfy the requirements of your tire warranty. Check the fine print of your tire warranty to be sure.